Owl City - Vanilla Twilight
The stars lean down to kiss you,
星星彎下腰親吻了妳
And I lie awake and miss you,
而我躺在床上想著妳
Pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere.
Cause I'll doze off safe and soundly,
這樣的氛圍使我不小心入眠
But I'll miss your arms around me
但仍思念妳的雙臂圍繞著我
I'll send a postcard to you dear,
親愛的 我將寄張明信片給妳
Cause I wish you were here.
因為我希望妳仍在我身邊
I'll watch the night turn light blue,
看著漫長的黑夜轉為天藍
But it's not the same without you,
沒有妳,一切都變了調
Because it takes two to whisper quietly,
因為還需要我們輕聲的呢喃
The silence isn't so bad,
沉默或許不算太壞
Till I look at my hands and feel sad,
直到看到我的雙手而萌生悲傷
Cause the spaces between my fingers
Are right where yours fit perfectly.
因為指間的空隙只有妳來填補才最為完美
I'll find repose in new ways,
我將找到解決失眠的方法
Though I haven't slept in two days,
雖然已經兩天沒有入睡
Cause cold nostalgia chills me to the bone.
因為冰冷的回憶冷冽入骨
But drenched in Vanilla twilight,
在這浸滿香草色的星空
I'll sit on the front porch all night,
我將坐在走廊前靜待整夜
Waist deep in thought because when I think of you.
因為我無法克制自己不想著妳
I don't feel so alone.
我不想孤單 一個人 ..
As many times as I blink I'll think of you... tonight.
今晚對妳的思念就像眨眼一樣多
I'll think of you tonight.
我會想著妳一整晚
When violet eyes get brighter,
當灰暗的眼眸轉為明亮
And heavy wings grow lighter,
當沉重的羽翼化為輕盈
I'll taste the sky and feel alive again.
我會好好感受這樣的天空還有重生的自己
And I'll forget the world that I knew,
我會淡忘我所知道的世界
But I swear I won't forget you,
但我發誓 你會一直在我心中
Oh if my voice could reach back through the past,
如果我的聲音能喚回過去
I'd whisper in your ear,
我會在妳耳邊低語
Oh darling I wish you were here.
告訴妳 親愛的 我多希望妳一直都在我身邊
好像是一頁台北的插曲之一,但是這首歌有種讓人不自覺沉溺下去的感覺
留下年輕的足跡
[Music]Owl City - Vanilla Twilight
訂閱:
張貼留言 (Atom)
0 意見:
張貼留言